Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Episode 001: The One with All the Firsts

Posted by Unknown at 5:37 AM
First episode! I take a lengthy amount of time to introduce myself, my knitting journey and give a bit of a weekly update.
The Knitting - 14:50
Because this is a new podcast, I have no finished objects to share. 
I'm currently working on (in some sort of a rotation) Martina Behm's Hitchhiker, Thea Colman's Egg Nog and finally, for the Autism Awareness "It's OK to be different" KAL hosted by Emily from Fibretown podcast, I'm working on a Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure.
Apparently, 2014 will be the year of the blanket as my future plans include casting on the Twinkle Twinkle Blanket by Helen Stewart as well as the Hourglass Throw by Anne Hanson in madelinetosh Tosh Vintage, Antler color way. 
Stash Enhancing Goodies - 38:19
Jessie Reads - 41:15
A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin and Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Ravelry Group: Jessie Knits Podcast

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jessie Knits Podcast Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos